My Feed, Stay Updated

Monday, March 14, 2011

Changing Gears

I wanted to start this blog to keep up with the price of silver by means of daily charts. However, I have noticed that my friends around me, who are all college students, are lost and out of control with their spending habits. I realized that there is a need for more information on how younger kids, mostly college students need some sort of guidance with their money. So I decided to change my blog from silver charts, to investment and money saving techniques. Dont get me wrong, I will probably still do some silver chart analysis because I find it very interesting, but I think people will enjoy this new route. So I hope if you are an adult and looking at my blog, you can direct your children to my site so I can give them a new perspective on cash $$$. If you are a college student, or high-school student, I believe I can help you stay out of debt and help you begin to grow your assets.

No comments:

Post a Comment