My Feed, Stay Updated

Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 3rd, Silver Chart


The top chart is showing clearly that there is some sort of support level at the $34.40 level. If that level is broken, then I believe the next support level to be tested would be around the $33.40 level. That difference is $1 and so if you see the price drop below $34.40, I would hold your hats and wait to buy more silver until it gets closer to the $33.40 price. 


Now at around 12:00pm Eastern time, we see that the downward trend from the top chart is confirmed. It has broken past the $34.40 support. The Fibonacci sequence here can be seen well here. There was some moments where the price was bouncing around the 38.2 and 61.8 range. 
The overall view on silver though is still very bullish. Remember this, buy on the dips in silver because you still want to buy at good prices while the overall price on silver is going to the moon!


We see a very small tight channel that silver is in right now. You could say it is very very bullish, but we all know that things could go crazy in the silver market anytime soon. This last chart goes back to mid January 2011 when the lows were hit. So we see a great uptrend since then.

Anyways, thanks for checking out my blog! I hope to let all the buyers out there when to buy! I hope to continue to do these charts and get better and thus be able to let my viewers get a better sense of when to buy.

BTW buy this book and read it! Its amazing. I honestly could not put the book down. It gave me a new look on life and how to create wealth. Robert Kiyosaki's view on money will blow your mind.

-SilverPott

Check out my YouTube channel as well Here

No comments:

Post a Comment