My Feed, Stay Updated

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Save Money Quick Tip #1

This is so easy... THE POWER OF POCKET CHANGE. I know it sounds simple, it does because it is. Take a large jar, and empty your pocket change everyday. Heck, make it a habit to break another dollar bill when something costs $1.09. Hand the clerk $2 and take the $.81 cents and toss it in the jar. I personally have been doing this for years now. Then every Christmas instead of pulling out my credit card and going into debt to buy presents, I take my change jar to my bank and like magic I have about $300-$400 dollars.

For those of you who are servers or waiters at restaurants, this is the easiest form of saving. I have been in the serving business for 5 years now and I know how much change you get after one night...
This is my jar. Its a glass pig about 3 feet tall. Probably around $150 already for this year.

Anyways, stay tuned for another Quick Tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment