My Feed, Stay Updated

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Save Money Quick Tip #4

If you are in college, then you know the headaches of buying textbooks. I know I personally save at least $200 a semester buy buying my textbooks online. Just this past semester, I went to my local college bookstore to pick up this book...
At the bookstore it was $59.99 used. Instead I went online and bought the exact same book for $5 including shipping. Here are couple places to buy online and save a crap ton of cash.
Amazon.com
textbooks.com
chegg.com

***If you are a student, you can apply for free Prime Membership at Amazon for one year. With the membership you receive free 2 day shipping on most items. Just go to your account settings and look for the Prime Membership section.

If your not in college, then you should still by your books from at least Amazon. You will be amazed how much you can save.

No comments:

Post a Comment